AQA Study Guide: GCSE 9-1 A Christmas Carol
- £6.99£3.50 50% off
- Publisher: Scholastic
- MBE Book Code: 304
- ISBN: 9781407182650
- No. of Pages: 96
- Type: Paperback
- Availability: In Stock
New combined revision and practice books for A Christmas Carol to get you top marks in your GCSE English Literature essays. Introducing our brand new series of study guides written specifically for the AQA closed book GCSE English Literature exam. Created from scratch for the new 9-1 GCSE specifications, each guide covers everything you need to know!
Key features of A Christmas Carol AQA English Literature Study Guide:
- Combines both revision and practice, so no need to buy two separate books!
- Strong focus on the chronology of each text to help you really get to know your way round your set text. Remember, the exam is closed book!
- Targeted revision and practice with lots of exam-style questions throughout
- Specific tips on how to excel in your AQA exam.
Each text guide is based on our ‘active’ approach to revision - giving you lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge (and those tricky quotations!) sink in. These world class revision techniques include:
- Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it...helps you retain key facts
- Nail it! Authoritative essential tips and guidance to help you understand what's required in the AQA exam
- Do it! Short activities to consolidate your knowledge and understanding of the text
- Stretch it! Support for the really tough stuff that will get you higher grades
- Define it! Definitions of unfamiliar language in the text and important subject terminology